What are 4-H Projects?
4-H members select one or more subjects to learn about during the year. Members may carry a project for one year to explore the subject, or if carried repeatedly can result in a very high knowledge and skill level. Projects are often entered as fair exhibits. Some projects include photography, gardening, clothing & textiles, dog care & training, creative arts, horsemanship, poultry, and many more.
4-H offers more than 80 different projects for members to enroll in. For a complete listing of Washington State 4-H projects click here.
Grays Harbor County 4-H Horse Project Policies
- Thriving in the 4-H Horse Project
- 2018 Clinic Form – Requirements
- GH 4-H Equine Animal Management & Ownership Requirements
- How State Fair Qualification Points are Calculated
GH 4-H Horse Council Educational Opportunities:
2019 Hairy Horse Show & Buckle Series – Entry Form Coming Soon
- May 25th (Hairy Horse Show at GHC Fairgrounds in Elma)
- May 3-5th (Spring Youth Fair in Chehalis)
- June 29 & 30th (PreFair Clinic/Show at GHC Fairgrounds in Elma)
PreFair Class List and Entry Form (June 30 & July 1) – Early Registration Due June 25th
GH 4-H Horse Clinic Registration (Due Date TBA)
Other Educational Opportunities:
2017 4-H Spring Extravaganza Clinic (Hosted by Pierce County 4-H March 31 – April 2)
Additional Project Information
Additional information for most projects can be found online, visit: