- Health: information and educational programs to help Grays Harbor residents make healthy choices and prevent diabetes. See more information about the Diabetes Prevention Program.
- Food Safety: Education and outreach to help people improve food safety from farm to table. We provide food preservation information and check pressure canner gauges by appointment. See more information at Food Safety and Preservation.
- SNAP-Ed Nutrition Education for youth and adults with limited resources who are eligible for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). For more information see the Snap-Ed Program.
- Family Finance information for individuals and families who want to get the most for their money and build their skills for managing money. See more in Family Finance.
- Strengthening Families Program facilitator training and information for those implementing the program is available at Strengthening Families Program.
Cooking with Beans
Would you like to cut back on meat in your meals? Download Cooking with Beans, a PDF publication with tips for using dry beans, quantities to soak and cook.
Managing Personal Finances in Uncertain Times
During these challenging economic times, it is important to have fact-based information about financial management. The national eXtension network provides critical resources to help you manage credit, save for children’s education, plan for retirement, and deal with emerging crises such as layoffs and health challenges. The Personal Finance programs are a free resource developed by leading experts from land grant universities across the county. All information is independent of the commercial finance industry.