- This event has passed.
Regional Event: Exploring Commercial Craft Hard Cider & Perry Production, White Salmon, WA
December 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join WSU and OSU Extension for an all-day, exploratory workshop for those interested in orchard-to-glass commercial craft cider and perry production in the Mid-Columbia Gorge region. The event will bring together speakers from OSU and WSU’s cider teams, along with panels of tree fruit growers and cidermakers.
- Fundamentals and considerations for commercial scale-
- Cider apple and perry pear production
- Fermentation for craft cider and perry production
- Considerations for developing and running a successful field-to-glass cider business
- Q & A with tree fruit grower and cidermaker panels
- Refreshments and snacks
- Catered lunch for full day attendees*
- Opportunity for networking
- Optional cider tasting afterward at Le Doubble Troubble Wine Co.
$50- Full-day attendance*
$30- Half-day attendance (AM tree fruit or PM fermentation session, no lunch incl.)
Event Flier: WSU OSU Washegon Cider Event wht 11.19 edit