- Incident Report Form
- Club Financial Form
- Handbook-Kitsap County 4-H Leaders
- Online Volunteer Hour Reporting
- Valuable Partnership
Projects & Publications:
Livestock Project Resources:*
For information about the Kitsap Junior Livestock Auction including calendar and scholarship rules and requirements please visit their website or your club leader for more information.
* Contact the Kitsap County Junior Livestock Committee or your club leader for more information.
For information about the Kitsap Fair & Stampede please visit their website.
- 4-H Superintendent Application
- Still life Superintendent – Job description
- Animal Superintendent – Job description
Print a new Record Book with all 5 sections on October 1 for the new 4-H year. If you are in multiple clubs/projects you may need to print multiple project sections. The Permanent Record only needs to be printed your first year in 4-H. You will add to it each year.
- How to Complete Your Record Book:
- Complete Record Book:
- Record Book Sections:
- Book Cover Sheet – pdf / doc
- Agreements & Code of Conducts – pdf / doc
- Calendar – pdf / doc
- 4-H Story – pdf / doc
- Permanent Record (Only print 1st year in 4-H) – pdf / doc
- Reasonable Accommodation for 4-H Participants With Disabilities
- Interlocal Agreement for WSU Activities
- C0233 Horse Certificate – Due to Extension Office May 1
- Declaration of Intent – Due May 1, pdf / doc
- Equine Resources
4-H teens have fun socializing, increasing their leadership skills, improving communication, preparing for college and/or a job and meeting new people all year long. Beyond Club mentorship and service-learning opportunities, teens have ample opportunities to develop their leadership skills through:
- Know Your Government (KYG), Olympia, WA in February
- Teen Conference, Pullman, WA in June
- Teen Counselor at 4-H Residence Camp – Kitsap County in July.
- State Fair, Puyallup in September
- Teen Rally, around the Puget Sound, Fall of each year
- National events like National Congress (MD) or National Conference (GA)
- Washington Citizenship Focus
- National and International Exchange Programs
- Collegiate 4-H
Do you have a livestock question?
The WSU Livestock Advisors now have a hotline you can call toll-free 24 hours a day. Call 1-877-563-6789
If you have any questions on enrollment, please phone or email: