- Club Financial Form
- Handbook-Kitsap County 4-H Leaders
- Online Volunteer Hour Reporting
- Valuable Partnership
- Volunteer Orientation
- 4-H Online Training – Family
- 4-H Online Training – Club Leaders
Projects & Publications:
Livestock Project Resources:
- Kitsap County Junior Livestock Committee Calendar
- Market Animal Rules 2019
- Livestock Resources
- Kitsap Q & A Checklist
- Marketing your 4-H Animal
- Kitsap County Junior Livestock Auction Scholarship Rules
- County 4-H Fair
- Superintendent Forms:
- Record Book
- Still Life
- Archery Record Book – Coming soon!
- Code of Conduct pdf / doc
- Permanent Record pdf / doc
- C0233 Horse Certificate – Due to Extension Office March 23rd!
- Declaration of Intent 2017– Due March 23rd!
- 2015 Kitsap Equine Policy Book
- Equine Resources
Do you have a livestock question?
The WSU Livestock Advisors now have a hotline you can call toll-free 24 hours a day. Call 1-877-563-6789
If you have any questions on enrollment, please phone or email: