Aggregator / Attendant / Delivery Driver
Kitsap Fresh, a farmers cooperative that maintains an online local food marketplace which facilitates weekly sales of local food and products by processing orders, payments and distribution.
To maintain a safe environment and efficient preparation, transit, and disbursement of grocery orders from warehouse to customer.
This is a temporary, part-time, paid position for 6-10 hours per week. With work hours and times varying depending on seasonal programming and events. Some evening hours may be required.
Location: 5686 Minder Rd. Suite 201, Poulsbo, WA 98370
Minimum Education Requirement: GED or High School Diploma
- Must own or have access to a large SUV or larger vehicle to make deliveries.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and flexibility with daily changes in tasks and a work schedule.
- Effective communications, interpersonal skills, and strong writing ability.
Compensation: $14.00 to $15.00/hr plus mileage. Benefits: 10% off KF purchases.
If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kitsap Conservation District
21-22 KCD Community Food System Specialist
(2 positions; September 1, 2021 – July 15, 2022)
These positions offer:
- Monthly Stipend of $1,945.24
- $6,195 education award that can be used for future schooling or to pay off existing qualified student loan debt (upon successful completion of the service term, subject to federal tax)
- Basic health insurance (not including vision coverage)
- Workers compensation coverage
- Assistance with childcare costs
- Forbearance (temporarily postponing paying off a loan) of qualified student loans during the service term
- Payment of interest on qualified student loans that accrued during the service term (paid after successful completion of service term)
- Serving in a full-time AmeriCorps position qualifies as “employment” towards the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
We can assist Americorps members with affordable housing, robust professional development opportunities during the service term (Sept 1 – July 15) and fresh organic vegetables all year long.