Washington State 4-H is pleased to offer a number of different scholarships. Current and former Washington State 4-H members are eligible to apply. Applicants must have accumulated at least two years of 4-H affiliation. Previous Washington State 4-H scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply.
Washington State 4-H Scholarships
Deadline: March 15th
Scholarship Packet | Scholarship Application Form
Washington 4-H Scholarships require all seven pieces of the Washington State 4-H Scholarship Application Packet. Each applicant will be considered for all Washington State 4-H Scholarships. These applications must be postmarked by March 15. These scholarships may be used at any institution offering post-secondary education (i.e. Washington State University, other state universities, technical colleges, community colleges, trade schools, etc.). A 4-Her may be awarded only one of the following Washington scholarships:
- Thomas R. Quann Scholarship Fund – $1,000 (one available)
- Washington State 4-H Foundation Scholarship – $1,000 (one available)
- Lewis County 4-H Leaders Scholarships – $500 (one available); $1,000 (two available)
- O.M. Plummer Memorial Scholarship – approximately $575 (One available)
- J. Orville Young Memorial Scholarship – $500 (one available)
- Washington State 4-H Foundation Dairy Endowment Scholarship – $500 (two available) (Click here for additional details and requirements)
Send application packets to:
Washington State 4-H Foundation
2606 W Pioneer
Puyallup, WA 98371-4998
Avista-NWFCS/Garber/WSU CAHNRS Scholarships
Deadline: March 15th
To apply for the following scholarships, click here: Apply Now! You may apply for all scholarships where you meet the requirements.
- Avista/NWFCS 4-H Scholarship – $1000 (10 available). You must be currently enrolled in 4-H, a senior in high school, and plan to attend a two or four-year college. You must be a resident of one of the following counties: Adams, Asotin, Ferry, Grant, Klickitat, Lincoln, Skamania, Spokane, Stevens, or Whitman.
- Garber Family Scholarship – $1,000 (one available). You must have been a 4-H Club member for at least two years, a leader among your peers, and a volunteer in your community, and plan to attend a two or four-year college. You must be a resident of one of the following counties: Lincoln or Adams.
- WSU CAHNRS 4-H Scholarship – $3,000 (two available). You must have been a 4-H Club member for at least two years, leader among your peers, and plan to attend the College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences at Washington State University your freshman year.