What is EFNEP?
What does EFNEP provide?
- A 9 to 12 lesson, interactive, cost-free, research-based nutrition curriculum.
- Adaptable material to meet each participant’s needs
- Lessons delivered in different languages including: Spanish, Cambodian (Khmer), Chinese (Mandarin), and English.
Eating Smart – Being Active
We use the Eating Smart-Being Active curriculum from Colorado State University. Our Washington State EFNEP page has more information about adult programming and recipes we use in the classroom.
- Read food labels
- Save money on groceries
- Make healthy food choices
- Be more active
- Practice cooking skills
- Hands-on learning allows participants to create healthy recipes and learn the essentials of food safety.
Meet Our Staff
We have a diverse group of Educators in Pierce EFNEP. You can learn more about them and the communities they work with on the EFNEP Staff page.
Interested in EFNEP?