Call our Gardening Hotline at: (253) 798-7170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pierce County Government and WSU. Critical issues Master Gardeners currently work toward improving in Pierce County are water quality & conservation, waste reduction, biodiversity and food security.
- Ask a Master Gardener– Master Gardener Plant Clinic Information
- Demonstration Gardens– Open to the public & free garden talks
- MG Speaker Request for Your Event
- MG Assistance Request for Your Event
- Become a Master Gardener– Training Information & Application
- Events & Workshops
- Puyallup Children’s Garden
- Puyallup Fair Hand Outs– Hand Outs on Vegetable Gardening Techniques
- Sharon Ballard Community Garden Grant Program
Contact Pierce County Master Gardeners
For plant questions visit the Master Gardener Clinic in Pierce County Community Connections 3602 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA 98418 (accessed from the back of the building from D St.) Monday- Friday, March- October 9:00-3:00 & November- February 10:00-2:00. Call our Gardening Hotline (253) 798-7170 or email email@example.com
For program information contact Danielle Harrington the Interim Master Gardener Program Coordinator at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 798-6943.
Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who contact Danielle Harrington, Interim PCMG Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or (253) 798-6943 at least two weeks prior to the event.