Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Coronavirus COVID-19

COVID-19 Advisory: WSU Extension is working to keep our communities safe. All Extension programming is being provided virtually, postponed, or canceled. Effective March 16, 2020, WSU Extension county offices and WSU Research & Extension Centers will be closed to the public. We are available via email, phone, and webconference.

Ask a Master Gardener

Due to the Covid-19 emergency threat level, in-person visits to the PCMG office clinic and all Community Clinics are temporarily suspended until further notice. However, we are still able to answer your gardening questions. Please email them to


If you have a gardening question that you would like answered by a Master Gardener, you can:

Please include digital photos if possible when emailing. If submitting a sample, we recommend calling the Master Gardeners for specific instructions first.


Clinic Location

3602 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98418
(accessed from the South D Street Entrance, which is the back of the building)

Clinic Hours

March – September | Monday – Friday,  9:00 am – 3:00 pm
October – February | Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm

You can also find Pierce County Master Gardeners at your local farmers market and fair!
Click here to learn where you can find our Community Plant Clinics



Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who contact Jim Kropf, WSU Pierce County Interim Director, at or (253) 445-4526 at least two weeks prior to the event.