Cancellation and Refund Policy
In order for your registration to be processed it must be accompanied by the appropriate deposit or full payment. The deposit for all adventures is 50% of the cost of the program as posted on our website. By submitting your application and payment you are agreeing to the terms of our Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- All applications must be accompanied by a 50% deposit of the fees for each program. This deposit is non-refundable.
- The balance of the fees for each program (50%) is due 30 days prior to the program start date. Failure to submit the balance within 30 days of the trip may result in forfeiture of any amount paid.
- If you register for and cancel a trip more than 30 days from the trip start date; we will refund up to 50% of the total trip cost, or apply 100% of the amount paid toward the total trip cost for another Earth Adventures trip.
- If you register for and cancel a trip less than 30 days but more than 10 days from the trip start date all fees are non-refundable or will be credited in the amount of 50% of the amount paid toward the total trip cost for another Earth Adventures trip.
- If you register for and cancel a trip within 10 days of the trip start date all fees are nonrefundable.
- If Earth Adventures cancels a trip you have registered for those fees will be fully refunded or credited in the amount of 100% of the amount paid toward the total trip cost for another Earth Adventures trip.
- If registering for a group of people, the person completing the registration assumes financial responsibility for the entire group. This includes situations where people drop out and change the final numbers of participants. If you are uncomfortable registering for the group, you should have each member apply individually.
- The deposit or full price paid for any one individual is non-refundable but may be applied as the deposit or full price for another participant.
- Cancellation and Refund terms stated above are applied to the amount payable for each member of the group individually.