How to join 4-H as a youth member:
- Find a Club:
- Find a club that offers leadership in a project you’re interested in. Contact the WSU Chelan & Douglas County Extension Office to find a club or start your own.
- Decide on a Project:
- There are numerous different project opportunities for 4-H members to participate in and with self-determined projects. Follow this link to find the list of projects.
- Enroll in 4-H online:
- Get involved and HAVE FUN!
Need help? Please contact the Extension Office.
How to join as an adult volunteer:
- What is an adult volunteer?
- A volunteer is someone who devotes his or her time gratuitously to the WSU Extension 4-H Youth Development Program without expectation of pay or benefits
- How can I serve as a volunteer?
- WSU Extension 4-H Youth Development Program Certified Volunteers
- General/Organizational Leader
- Project Leader
- 4-H Service Leader
- 4-H County Program Leader
- Resource Volunteers
- 4-H Collaborators
How to Become a Volunteer
- Complete and turn-in the complete 4-H Volunteer Application packet
- Talk with our Chelan-Douglas Counties 4-H Coordinator (509) 667-6540 for further explanation and placement.
- Attend a “New Leader Training” class
- Get Involved
- Chelan County Leaders’ Council Meetings
- Douglas County Leaders’ Council Meetings
- Chelan/Douglas Horse Council Meetings
- Report volunteer hours
- Volunteer Hours Form.pdf
- Submit hours to 4-H office to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter into the v2.4honline.com website under the hours tab on the left.