NCW District Fair
The NCW District Fair is typically the third week in August at the Waterville Fairgrounds. Learn more about the NCW District Fair in Waterville at their website.
- Check out the NCW Fair Premium book to learn more about registration, events, schedules and more.
- Visit this site for information on animal registration.
- Overnight Chaperone Form NCW
Ownership Deadlines for the NCW District Fair:
- Beef – February 15th
- Other Animals (except those born after the deadline) – May 15th
- Still Life and craft project areas may be added to their current 4-H project areas in the 4-H office before July 15th to take exhibits to the fair.
Chelan County Fair
The Chelan County Fair is the week including Labor Day in September in Cashmere. Check out their website to learn more.
- For exhibit information, please visit this Chelan County Fair webpage.
- School Excuse Form and Overnight Chaperone Form CCF
- Beef – March 1st
- Other Animals (except those born after the deadline) – June 1st
- Still Life and craft project areas may be added to their current 4-H project areas in the 4-H office before August 15th to take exhibits to the fair.
Washington State Fair
Visit the State Fair website for more information.
- For competitive exhibit entry information, please visit their website.
- To register online, follow this link.
- To view the full schedule of events, check out this calendar page.
- All State fair entries must go through Michelle Lain, 4-H Program Assistant. Please contact her at 509-667-6540 or email@example.com.
The Washington State 4-H Fair is scheduled for September in Puyallup. In preparation for your yearly calendars, please visit this State Fair website for deadlines and schedules.