NCW District Fair
The NCW District Fair is August 21-25 at the Waterville Fairgrounds. Learn more about the NCW District Fair in Waterville at their website.
Ownership Deadlines for the NCW District Fair:
- Beef – February 15th
- Other Animals (except those born after the deadline) – May 15th
- Still Life and craft project areas may be added to their current 4-H project areas in the 4-H office before July 15th to take exhibits to the fair.
Chelan County Fair
The Chelan County Fair is returning to Cashmere September 5-8. Check out their website to learn more.
- Beef – March 1st
- Other Animals (except those born after the deadline) – June 1st
- Still Life and craft project areas may be added to their current 4-H project areas in the 4-H office before August 15th to take exhibits to the fair.
Washington State Fair
The 2020 Washington State Fair is virtual this year. Visit the State Fair website for more information.
- For competitive exhibit entry information, please visit their website.
- To register online, follow this link.
- To view the full schedule of events, check out this calendar page.
- All State fair entries must go through Michelle Lain, 4-H Program Assistant. Please contact her at 509-667-6540 or email@example.com.
The Washington State 4-H Fair is scheduled for September in Puyallup. In preparation for your yearly calendars, please visit this State Fair website for deadlines and schedules.
2020 VIRTUAL FAIR SUPPLEMENT revised