NCW District Fair
The NCW District Fair is August 21-25 at the Waterville Fairgrounds. Learn more about the NCW District Fair in Waterville at their website.
Ownership Deadlines for the NCW District Fair:
- Beef – February 15th
- Other Animals (except those born after the deadline) – May 15th
- Still Life and craft project areas may be added to their current 4-H project areas in the 4-H office before July 15th to take exhibits to the fair.
Chelan County Fair
The Chelan County Fair is returning to Cashmere September 5-8. Check out their website to learn more.
- Beef – March 1st
- Other Animals (except those born after the deadline) – June 1st
- Still Life and craft project areas may be added to their current 4-H project areas in the 4-H office before August 15th to take exhibits to the fair.
Washington State Fair
The 2019 Washington State Fair is August 30 through September 22. Visit the State Fair website for more information.
- For competitive exhibit entry information, please visit their website.
- To register online, follow this link.
- To view the full schedule of events, check out this calendar page.
- All State fair entries must go through Michelle Lain, 4-H Program Assistant. Please contact her at 509-667-6540 or email@example.com.
The Washington State 4-H Fair is scheduled for September in Puyallup. In preparation for your yearly calendars, please visit this State Fair website for deadlines and schedules.