Timeline for Club Paperwork
- December 15 – Club enrollment packets due to the 4-H Office
- March 1 – Horse Certificate Originals (club leader should have gotten them back last year) sent in to the 4-H Office to be Certified for this year.
- April30 – Filing of e-postcard to IRS for previous year income http://epostcard.form990.org/
- July 15 – Chelan County Demonstration Days registration to the 4-H Office.
- October 10 – Club Completion Report to the 4-H Office
- Record Books nominated for County Awards to 4-H Office
- Spirit of 4-H Award nominations to 4-H Office
- January 31 – Club Financial Summary must be turned in before a club can be re-enrolled or no later than Jan. 31, to the 4-H Office