A demonstration puts words into action by telling others how to do something while you are actually doing it. At the end of a demonstration you should have a finished product to show your audience, and they should be able to create their own similar product or perform the service you have demonstrated.
Take a look at the following links for tips and hints on how to prepare and present your 4-H demonstration.
- Public Presentations, Demonstrations, and Illustrated Talks
- Getting to the Point, How to Do A 4-H Public Presentation
- A Few Ideas for Demonstrations and Illustrated Talks
- How to Create Winning Demonstrations – Power Point
- You Tube Video on How to Give a Demonstration