WSU Chelan County Master Gardeners like to get our hands dirty. We want to share the dirt on growing healthy plants in the Wenatchee Valley.
For specific questions on managing your landscape, garden, or insect pests, please contact our Plant & Insect Clinic .
Talk to us at specific times at farmers markets, fairs and special events, and when we are working in our demonstration gardens.
- Ask a Master Gardener – Plant and Insect Clinic at the Community Education Garden, on Western at Springwater, Wenatchee, WA. Read the schedule.
WSU Master Gardeners teach classes in Wenatchee, WA. Read more.
Spring, Summer, and Fall are great for gardening. Join our classes and events to learn more about timely topics such as:
- In the CEG, on Western at Springwater, Wenatchee, WA: Third Saturdays, including and our annual Tomato Tasting Gala in August. Read more about our schedule.
- Weeding Wednesdays in August: Celebration Lutheran Community Garden, 801 8th St. NE – East Wenatchee, WA- 6:30-7:30 pm. Join us for gardening tips and ideas for using your fresh produce with WSU Master Gardeners and SNAP-Ed Educators. Enjoy a snack made with fresh garden ingredients. We will tour the gardens and answer your gardening questions.
- Chelan County Fair Thursday Sept. 8 – Sunday Sept 11, 2022, in the Boswell Building. Read the list of presentations..
Fairs & Events
- Spring Plant Sale – April – Wenatchee, WA
- Spring KPQ Home & Garden Show, March – Town Toyota Center, Wenatchee, WA
- Annual Tomato Tasting Gala at the Continuing Education Garden, Western at Springwater, Wenatchee, WA- August.
- NCW District Fair, Waterville, WA- August
- Chelan County Fair, Cashmere, WA- September 8-11m 2022- Bring your flowers and veggies to the fair! Visit the Boswell building to see what your neighbors are growing.
More information at www.chelancountyfair.com
Master Gardener Speakers
Master Gardeners are available to speak on select topics at your organization’s meetings. Examples of possible topics are: naturalized landscapes, general gardening, specialty gardening, fire-resistant landscapes, trees and shrubs, soil and fertility, house plants, and composting.
Please contact our Program Coordinator for more information.
Master Gardeners may not accept payment for speaking engagements. They may accept reimbursement for mileage and materials. Honorariums may be donated to the WSU Chelan County Master Gardener program and are very much appreciated.
Please contact our coordinator for organization or non-plant questions.