WSU Chelan County Master Gardeners like to get our hands dirty. We want to share the dirt on growing healthy plants in the Wenatchee Valley.
For specific questions on managing your landscape, garden, or insect pests, please contact our Plant & Insect Clinic .
Talk to us at specific times at farmers markets, fairs and special events, and when we are working in our demonstration gardens.
- Ask a Master Gardener – Plant and Insect Clinic at the Community Education Garden, on Western at Springwater, Wenatchee, WA, Thursdays 4 – 7 pm, June – September, 2021
WSU Master Gardeners teach classes in Wenatchee, WA.
Spring, Summer, and Fall are great for gardening. Join our classes and events to learn more about timely topics such as:
In the CEG: Third Saturdays and our annual Tomato Tasting Gala. Read more about our schedule.
Check our Classes and Events Calendar for current information.
Please be prepared for weather conditions and sun exposure. Persons with a disability requiring special accommodation while participating in this event may call the Extension office at 509-667-6540. If accommodation is not requested 10 days in advance, we cannot guarantee accommodation on-site.
Master Gardener Speakers
Master Gardeners are available to speak on select topics at your organization’s meetings. Examples of possible topics are: naturalized landscapes, general gardening, specialty gardening, fire-resistant landscapes, trees and shrubs, soil and fertility, house plants, and composting.
Please contact our Program Coordinator for more information.
Master Gardeners may not accept payment for speaking engagements. They may accept reimbursement for mileage and materials. Honorariums may be donated to the WSU Chelan County Master Gardener program and are very much appreciated.
Fairs & Events
- Spring Plant Sale – April – Wenatchee, WA
- Spring KPQ Home & Garden Show, March – Town Toyota Center, Wenatchee, WA
- Annual Tomato Tasting Gala at the Continuing Education Garden, Western at Springwater, Wenatchee – Saturday August 21, 10 am to noon
- NCW District Fair, Waterville- August
- Chelan County Fair, Cashmere- September – Bring your flowers and veggies to the fair!
More information at www.chelancountyfair.com
Please contact our coordinator for organization or non-plant questions.