The WSU Chelan-Douglas County Master Gardeners Community Education Garden is located at 1100 North Western Avenue in Wenatchee, WA to demonstrate sustainable gardening practices.
This gardening season, join us for Third Saturdays at the Garden. Take free tours and short tutorials designed to help educate and motivate you to get outside and into the garden.
Read a plant list for each garden, listed under the garden name at the right.
Since this is a demonstration garden, please do not pick or remove any plant, flower or vegetable.
These theme gardens demonstrate that gardening and landscaping can be productive and beautiful while employing sustainable gardening practices.
Through continued fundraising efforts and support from the community, the Master Gardeners anticipate developing the entire .85 acre area.
Property where the garden is located is provided through a partnership of the WSU Master Gardener Program of Chelan & Douglas Counties and the WSU Tree Fruit Research and Extension Center. The Master Gardener Association of Chelan County, a non-profit organization, provides financial support for the project.
Read our brochure.
Support the Community Education Garden
Support this worthwhile endeavor to teach sustainable gardening one yard at a time.
- Seeds ($1-$99)-donors will be recognized in an annual report.
- Patrons ($100-$499)-donors will be recognized in the annual report and on the recognition sign
- Friends ($500-$999)-donors will be recognized in the annual report and on the recognition sign
- Sponsors ($1,000-$2,499)- donors will be recognized in the annual report and on the recognition sign
- Sustainers ($2,500-$4,999)- donors will be recognized in the annual report and on the recognition sign
- Benefactors ($5,000 and up)- donors will be recognized in the annual report and on the recognition sign.
Send donations to:
Master Gardener Foundation of Chelan County
400 Washington Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801