Program Highlight: Food Bank Cooking Demonstrations
Have you ever wondered what to do with a daikon radish? Turnips? Beets?
Did you know you can use a peeler to thinly slice zucchini to make ‘zoodles’ for a fun way to add veggies to your meal?
WSU Extension Food $ense helps people learn how to use those veggies, and more, by providing cooking demonstrations and recipes at three food banks in Snohomish County.
Food $ense Staff
- Regional SNAP-Ed Program Coordinator – Acacia Zambrana
- Local SNAP-Ed Program Coordinator – Tori Sorenson
- SNAP-Ed Nutrition Educator – Kaytlynn Galvez
- SNAP-Ed Nutrition Educator – Jill Farrant
Connect with us:
- Visit us on Facebook – “Like” us and get additional updates
- Contact Tori Sorenson with additional questions at 425.357.6021
WSU Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence on noncompliance may be reported through your local WSU Extension Office.
Follow the link to the Washington State SNAP-Ed for additional tips, recipes & resources!