Updated August 9, 2020
Some WSU Extension web sites provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. These external sites are not managed by the WSU Extension. Furthermore, WSU Extension does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these sites, nor do these sites implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.
- What Is a Weed? (website)
- Weed Identification Guide (website)
- Washington State Noxious Weed Control Board (website)
- Weeds (website) – WSU Hortsense Weeds section
- PNW Weed Management Handbook (website)
- WSU Publications on Weeds (website)
- Weeds of the West (website)– downloadable free book from the University of Wyoming
- Weed Science Society of America Site (website) (WSSA)
- Sheet Mulch – Reduce Weeds Naturally (pdf) – Grays Harbor County Noxious Weed Board
- N.J. Agricultural Weed Gallery (website) (Rutgers Cooperative Extension)
- Weeds and Your Garden (pdf) – Cornell University Field Guide to Weeds of British Columbia (Ministry of Agriculture, B.C. Canada)
- Plant Identification Keys – Weeds (website) – U.C. Davis
- Weed Identification and Description (website) from Texas A.&M.