Master Gardener Hotline & Diagnostic Clinic
Call 425-357-6010 to talk to a Master Gardener (MG)
Or visit the Master Gardener Walk-In Diagnostic Clinic at the
Extension Office, 600 -128th St. SE, Everett 98208.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m., weekdays, April thru September;
11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday thru Thursday, October thru March;
except holidays, the week of Thanksgiving and the last two weeks of December.
MG Public Services
- MG Plant Problem Clinics: About MG Plant Problem Clinics
- MG Plant Problem Community Clinics: Find a Plant Problem Clinic near you.
- MG Demonstration Gardens: Visit our three demonstration gardens.
- For Speakers and Other Outreach Requests: Please e-mail the Master Gardener Program Coordinator with your specific request.
About the MG Program
- Become a Master Gardener
- The Snohomish County MG Program Brochure
- The Snohomish County MG Program 2018 Summary
- Snohomish County MG Foundation website
- History of the MG Program
- Washington State University MG Program website
MG Program Staff
Howard Voland, Master Gardener Program Coordinator
MG Only Information
For Master Gardeners Only – password protected page
Some WSU Extension web sites provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. These external sites are not managed by the WSU Extension. Furthermore, WSU Extension does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these sites, nor do these sites implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.
Extension programs and policies are consistent with federal and state laws and regulations on nondiscrimination regarding race, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin; physical, mental or sensory disability; marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or disabled veteran. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who contact Master Gardener Program Coordinator Howard Voland at WSU-Snohomish County Extension, 600 128th ST SE, Everett, WA 98208, phone 425-338-2400, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, at least four weeks prior to the event.