Master Gardener Online Classes
Give us 45 minutes and we’ll teach you something
We offer free, periodic live webinars on various gardening topics. Registration for our June series on Vegetable Gardening is now open. All online classes in the series start promptly at 7 p.m. and will last approximately 45 minutes including time for questions.
If you are interested in one of the classes but will be unable to attend, please register anyway so that you can request a link to the recording.
Register for these Online Classes:
- Tuesday, June 2: Grow Your Own Salad Greens
- Thursday, June 4: Growing a Vegetable Garden in a Pot
- Tuesday, June 9: Growing Vegetable Basics
- Thursday, June 11: Western Washington Vegetable Gardeners’ Calendar
- Tuesday, June 16: Growing Vegetables in Raised Beds
- Thursday, June 18: Growing Heat Loving Vegetables in the Chilly Northwest
Favorite MG Resources of the Month
MGs on Call
Request a Master Gardener Speaker, a Community Garden Mentor, or a Master Gardener Plant Problem Clinic, all currently available by teleconferencing. For more information and to make a request, just use this handy form (pdf).