2018 ESTIMATE OF EXPENSES
- Registration Fee: Included in the registration fee is the Conference Materials, Lodging, T-Shirts, and Meals (Saturday Dinner, Sunday Lunch, Monday Lunch, and Legislative Reception. Sunday Dinner is County Night Out, allowing your delegation to eat dinner on their own at one of the many area restaurants or by ordering in.
- Early Registration (Before January 5th @10pm) = $295per person
- Late Registration (After January 5th @10pm-January 15th @10pm) = $350per person
- Miscellaneous: Estimated cost; real totals should be discussed with your County Coordinators and parents
- Gas: Don’t forget to budget for gas to help whoever is driving you
- Spending Money: This might be for traveling meals or County Night Out
Everyone that registers for Know Your Government Conference is required to stay for the whole duration of the conference
Any youth that are planning on completing a scholarship applications need to have their applications in by December 1st 2017. Once these applications are received they will be reviewed and a letter informing you if you received a scholarship will be out on December 8th 2017.
It is important that if you are applying for a scholarship you need to wait and register until December 11th 2017, this gives us enough time to apply the discount to your registration.