The primary purpose of the Washington State 4-H Association is to promote the Cooperate Extension 4-H Youth Development profession and programs. The objectives are:
- To advance the professional status of Extension personnel involved in 4-H Youth Development work.
- To encourage professional improvement of all its members.
- To increase interest in Extension 4-H Youth Development work as a career.
- To provide for the exchange of ideas, methods, and techniques.
- To promote cooperation among all Extension workers.
- To strengthen communications with Extension administration.
- To promote program development directly relating to the enrichment of the quality of life of all youth
|Past President||Kevin Wright|
|Membership Coordinator||Tracie Hanson (Treasurer Support)|
|Northeast District||Natasha Moffitt-Hemmer|
|Northwest District||Wendy Waxman|
|Southeast District||Stephanie Roeter-Smith|
|Southwest District||Melanie Greer|
|Liaison fort Life Members||Jennifer Leach|