Begin your journey as a 4-H Volunteer by completing the 4-H Volunteer Application – Parts A & B, completing the online E-Learning for 4-H Volunteers, and viewing the “Putting the Child First” presentation. (see links below)
All new 4-H Volunteers must attend a 4-H Volunteer Orientation offered by the local 4-H office. Those interested in starting a new 4-H club or taking on a leadership role in their club will be given additional Club Leader Training. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for next available 4-H Orientation and Club Leader Training dates.
Volunteer Application Forms
4-H Online Enrollment
Additionally, all enrolled adult volunteers must submit their annual enrollment to 4-H Online.
Complete the following online trainings available at the links below:
- E-Learning for 4-H Volunteers.
- Hint: The password is “Volunteer.”
- When you have completed the four modules, print, sign and return the E-Learning Completion Form
- Put the Child First Training Presentation.
- Hint: After you register, check your e-mail for a link to access the training online.
- When you finish viewing the presentation, print, sign and return the Putting the Child First Completion Form
Questions? Contact us: Jenny.email@example.com – WSU Extension of Clallam County, 223 E. 4th St. Suite 15, Port Angeles, WA 98362; (360) 417-2398