Celebrate 4-H Drive Thru
We will be holding our annual Celebrate 4-H event on Nov 1 to recognize 4-H youth, but it will look a little different this year. This year will be a drive thru style awards ceremony where 4-H’ers and certified volunteers can pull up and pick up their awards without getting out of the car. Our MC’s will also host a zoom announcing all of the winners. As a bonus, this year we are offering 4-H’ers and certified volunteers who register by Oct 1 and attend a 2020 themed t-shirt.
RSVP: Please fill out this form to register and tell us if you are coming and what t-shirt sizes you need. https://forms.gle/ehCxYFRz8mjdzL4t5
Remember awards applications are due by Oct 1. Award applications can be emailed to Melanie or mailed to Clallam County 4-H at the extension office.
- 2018-2019 Awards Handbook
- 2017 Awards Cover Page
- 2017 Awards Application Page
- 2017 Awards Leader Nomination
- 2020 Council Scholarship Application and Requirements
- 2020 Council Lifetime Achievement Bonus Scholarship Application and Requirements
- WSU Statewide 4-H scholarship Information
Junior Royalty Application
- Junior Royalty Application 2021 Open to 4-H Members in grades 3-8.
4-H Year Completion
The 4-H year begins on Oct 1 and ends on Sept 30th. Members who complete the 4-H year are eligible for County Awards and Scholarships.
Year end completion requirements:
4-H Leader Requirements
- Educational Requirements for Fair and Year End Completion (Clallam County)
- Record Book Procedure for Club Leaders
- Year End Completion List – Due October 1.