Celebrate 4-H Drive Thru
We will be holding our annual Celebrate 4-H event on Nov 7 from 2-3pm to recognize 4-H youth, but it will look a little different this year. This year will be a drive thru style awards ceremony where 4-H’ers and certified volunteers can pull up and pick up their awards without getting out of the car. We will be at the Blue Gate at the Fairgrounds.
Remember awards applications are due by Oct 1. Award applications can be emailed to Melanie or mailed to Clallam County 4-H at the extension office.
- 2018-2019 Awards Handbook
- 2017 Awards Cover Page
- 2017 Awards Application Page
- 2017 Awards Leader Nomination
- 2020 Council Scholarship Application and Requirements
- 2020 Council Lifetime Achievement Bonus Scholarship Application and Requirements
- WSU Statewide 4-H scholarship Information
Junior Royalty Application
- Junior Royalty Application 2022 Open to 4-H Members in grades 3-8.
4-H Year Completion
The 4-H year begins on Oct 1 and ends on Sept 30th. Members who complete the 4-H year are eligible for County Awards and Scholarships.
Year end completion requirements:
- Complete all fair requirements
- Turn in a completed Record book to club leader prior to Oct 1.
4-H Leader Requirements
- Educational Requirements for Fair and Year End Completion (Clallam County)
- Record Book Procedure for Club Leaders
- Year End Completion List – Due October 1.