We will be holding our annual Celebrate 4-H event on Nov 5 from 2-3pm to recognize 4-H youth.
Remember awards applications are due by Oct 1. Award applications can be emailed to Melanie or mailed to Clallam County 4-H at the extension office.
- 2022-2023 Awards Handbook
- 2023 Awards Cover Page
- 2023 Awards Application Page
- 2023 Awards Leader Nomination
- 2020 Council Scholarship Application and Requirements
- 2020 Council Lifetime Achievement Bonus Scholarship Application and Requirements
- WSU Statewide 4-H scholarship Information
Junior Royalty Application
- Junior Royalty Application 2023 Open to 4-H Members in grades 3-8.
4-H Year Completion
The 4-H year begins on Oct 1 and ends on Sept 30th. Members who complete the 4-H year are eligible for County Awards and Scholarships.
Year end completion requirements:
4-H Leader Requirements
- Educational Requirements for Fair and Year End Completion (Clallam County)
- Record Book Procedure for Club Leaders
- Year End Completion List – Due October 1.