Clallam County Spring Virtual Fair
photo by Amy McIntyre
During this time of paused in person 4-H activities, we will be holding weekly virtual competitions for 4-H’ers to prepare for the Clallam County fair. For more information head over to the Clallam County Spring Virtual Fair page.
State 4-H Fair Resources
WA State Fair Website
2019 WA State 4-H Fair Exhibitor Guide
2019 State 4-H Fair Creative Kids Contest Information
Clallam County Fair
Clallam County Fair Forms and Applications is the place to go to find everything you need to attend the Clallam County Fair.
*Remember: If you have any fair related concerns please politely take them to the fair office.
Clallam County Fair Exhibitors Guide
Published by Peninsula Daily News. Normally comes out in June.
2019 Exhibitors Guide
4-H Youth Requirements
- Be enrolled in a club by June 1 on 4-H online,
- Be enrolled and participate in at least one 4-H project. Deadline for enrolling/dropping projects is June 1.
- Attend at least 2/3 of general club meetings unless excused by club leader.
- Complete at least one club level public presentation.
- Turn in an up to date record book to club leader by Aug 1.
- Complete any additional club requirements.
- Meet any project specific requirements and entry requirements for each barn at the Clallam County Fair.
4-H Leader Requirements