State 4-H Fair Resources
WA State Fair Website
2019 WA State 4-H Fair Exhibitor Guide
2019 State 4-H Fair Creative Kids Contest Information
Clallam County Fair
Clallam County Fair Forms and Applications is the place to go to find everything you need to attend the Clallam County Fair.
4-H Exhibitor & Volunteer passes
Our 4-H Council will again purchase wristbands for qualified 4-H exhibitors. Council will purchase enrolled 4-H Volunteer wristbands only for volunteers who have attended a council meeting in the past year. All other enrolled volunteers can purchase volunteer bands at the discounted rate. Additionally, one Parent/Chaperone pass per qualifying 4-H member is available at the Fair Volunteer rate.
4-H Arrival Procedures:
- All 4-H members, volunteers, and parents must go IN PERSON to the GREEN (Livestock) Gate to get their wristbands from Gena Royal. The gate staff will have the lists of members and enrolled volunteers at the gate to mark off names. Please do not go to the Fair office to ask for wristbands!!
- Gena Royal will only be at the GREEN Gate with 4-H and adult chaperone fair wristbands on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning for youth with dog and cat entries. Please remember that Gena is a volunteer, we appreciate her continued dedication to the 4-H program and respect her time constraints.
- For animal exhibitors who bring their animals on Tuesday or Wednesday: Proceed through vet check procedure. After your animal is cleared through vet check and secured in their pen or stall, then WALK up to the inside of the green gate to get 4-H member and parent/chaperone passes.
- For All other 4-H exhibitors, Volunteers, and Parent/Chaperones, Park your vehicle in an appropriate parking area, and then WALK up to the inside of the Green (Livestock) gate.
Free Hour of Rides for 4-H’ers
One hour only on Wednesday night from 8-9 pm. Free rides are only for enrolled 4-H & FFA members with a wrist band on their arm. Please say a big thank you to the Carnival owners and staff for providing this great opportunity!
*Remember: If you have any fair related concerns please politely take them to the fair office.
Clallam County Fair Exhibitors Guide
Published by Peninsula Daily News. Normally comes out in June.
2019 Exhibitors Guide
4-H Youth Requirements
- Be enrolled in a club by June 1 on 4-H online,
- Be enrolled and participate in at least one 4-H project. Deadline for enrolling/dropping projects is June 1.
- Attend at least 2/3 of general club meetings unless excused by club leader.
- Complete at least one club level public presentation.
- Turn in an up to date record book to club leader by Aug 1.
- Complete any additional club requirements.
- Meet any project specific requirements and entry requirements for each barn at the Clallam County Fair.
4-H Leader Requirements