State 4-H Fair Resources
WA State Fair Website
2019 WA State 4-H Fair Exhibitor Guide
2019 State 4-H Fair Creative Kids Contest Information
Clallam County Fair
Clallam County Fair Forms and Applications is the place to go to find everything you need to attend the Clallam County Fair.
*Remember: If you have any fair related concerns please politely take them to the fair office.
Auction Animals at the County Fair
The PNWJLA is the official auction partner of Clallam County 4-H and the Clallam County Fairgrounds.
Clallam County Fair Exhibitors Guide
Published by Peninsula Daily News. Normally comes out in June.
2019 Exhibitors Guide
4-H Youth Requirements
- Be enrolled in a club by May 1 on 4-H online,
- Be enrolled and participate in at least one 4-H project. Deadline for enrolling/dropping projects is May 1.
- Attend at least 2/3 of general club meetings unless excused by club leader.
- Complete at least one club level public presentation.
- Turn in an up to date record book to club leader by Aug 1.
- Complete any additional club requirements.
- Meet any project specific requirements and entry requirements for each barn at the Clallam County Fair.
4-H Leader Requirements