How do you become a Volunteer?
Complete the 4-H Volunteer Application:
Enroll on 4H online
All adult volunteers must enroll on 4-H Online every year.
Complete the following online trainings available at the links below:
- E-Learning for 4-H Volunteers.
- Hint: The password is “Volunteer.”
- When you have completed the four modules, print, sign and return the E-Learning Completion Form
- Put the Child First Training Presentation.
- Hint: After you register, check your e-mail for a link to access the training online.
- When you finish viewing the presentation, print, sign and return the Putting the Child First Completion Form
- Mandatory Reporter Presentation
- When you finish viewing the presentation, print, sign and return the Mandatory Reporter Completion Form
- New dates TBD
Interested in starting a new club?
Questions? Contact us: Clallam4H@co.clallam.wa.us, WSU Extension of Clallam County, 223 E. 4th St. Suite 15, Port Angeles, WA 98362; (360) 417-2398