How do you become a Volunteer?
Complete the 4-H Volunteer Application:
- This is a fillable PDF. You can either download it, fill it out on your computer, and email it to Melanie or you can print it and mail it to the Clallam County Extension office.
Enroll on 4H online
All adult volunteers must enroll on 4-H Online every year.
Complete the following online trainings available at the links below:
- Hint: If this is your first time logging into eXtension Campus, you will need to click the “Continue” button and then “Create a New Account”
- Instructions are available at 4-H eXtension Volunteer Education
This online course is designed to orient new 4-H volunteers. Enrollment key is CLALLAM.
Participants will learn:
- Volunteer Roles & Relationships
- Positive Youth Development
- Youth/Adult Partnerships
- Safe & Inclusive Environments
- Learn by Doing
- The enrollment key is “CLALLAM4H”.
- When you finish viewing the presentation, print, sign and return the Putting the Child First Completion Form
- To be announced
Interested in starting a new club?
Questions? Contact us: Clallam4H@co.clallam.wa.us, WSU Extension of Clallam County, 223 E. 4th St. Suite 15, Port Angeles, WA 98362; (360) 417-2398