WSU Master Gardeners of Clallam County are prolific researchers of research based gardening tips to help the Olympic Peninsula Gardener. These articles and recorded presentations are specific to our area and written by WSU Master Gardeners, your fellow residents of Clallam County.
Green Thumb Education Series (recording)
*These recordings are for personal educational purposes only. Please contact the Master Gardener Program Coordinator before using these for public events, or if you would like to request a Master Gardener speaker for your meeting or event.
- Greenhouses (March 12, 2020)
- Mycorrhizae (March 26, 2020)
- Plant Chemical Communication (April 9, 2020)
- Worm bin composting (April 23, 2020)
- Growing Legumes for Fresh Eating and Storage (May 14, 2020)
- Growing Tomatoes on the North Olympic Peninsula (May 28, 2020)
- Inviting Native Bees into your Garden (June 11, 2020)
- Simple Drip Irrigation (June 25, 2020)
- All about Phosphorus (July 9, 2020)
- Propagation of New Plants from Cuttings (July 23, 2020)