WSU Master Gardeners of Clallam County are prolific researchers of research based gardening clues to help the Olympic Peninsula Gardener. These articles are specific to our area and written by WSU Master Gardeners, your fellow residents of Clallam County.
Monthly Gardening Calendar
- March Gardening Calendar
- April Gardening Calendar
- May Gardening Calendar
- June Gardening Calendar
- July Gardening Calendar
- October Gardening Calendar
- Using Old Seed
- High Yield Vegetable Gardening
- Is a Hoop House for You?
- Selecting Berry Varieties for Your Backyard
- Landscaping With Fruits and Vegetables
- Why Did My Seedling Die?
- Sweet Ripe Luscious Tomatoes
- Two Dimensional Fruit Trees for a Small Yard
- Gardening For the Physically Challenged
- Reap What You Sow: Plant in July and August for a Late Season Harvest
- Why Fruit Trees Fail to Bear
- Leaf Miners
- Diagnosing Plant Problems
- Control of Codling Moth
- Slugs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
- Fairy Rings
- Nasturtiums Pansies and More!
- Be On the Watch for Late Blight
- Flowers From a Friend
- Butterfly Friendly Gardens
- Heathers – Color for All Seasons