- This event has passed.
Strengthening Families Program – Virtual Series
March 27 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Join us for our virtual series this Spring on Monday and Tuesday evenings, March 27th – May 9th, via Zoom. (Link will be provided)
- Parent/Caregiver Sessions: Monday’s from 6:30pm-7:45pm
- Youth Sessions: Tuesday’s from 5:30pm-6:45pm
- Family Sessions: Tuesdays from 6:45pm-8:00pm
How to Register Your Family – Each series is limited to 5 families. To reserve your spot in this impactful,
positive opportunity register before Sunday, March 17, 2023 by contacting Carol Fowler by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 425-208-6640. Families are already signing up. Reserve your spot today!
Strengthening Families is a fun, interactive and impactful 7-week program for parents and their youth ages 10-14. We offer guided activities and lessons to help parents and their youth transition into their teen years.
Youth Workshops Cover:
- Having Goals and Dreams
- Appreciating Parents
- Dealing with Stress
- Following Rules
- Dealing with Peer Pressure
- Peer Pressure and Good Friends
- Reaching Out to Others
Parent/Caregiver Workshops Cover:
- Practicing Love and Limits
- Making House Rules
- Encouraging Good Behavior
- Using Consequences
- Building Bridges
- Protecting Against Substance Abuse
- Accessing Community Resources
Family activities include: supporting goals and reams, appreciating family members, understanding family values, using family meetings, building family communication, reaching family goals.